Here at The Dental Design Studios, we are eager to welcome you back. Your safety and comfort are our top priority. Our offices have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to meet health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA, and we will continue to exceed those standards now. We believe that maintaining good oral hygiene is vital to your overall health. You can trust us to implement all necessary actions to ensure all our patients' and staff’s safety.
What to expect at The Dental Design Studios during COVID-19:
- All receptionists and clinical staff, are required to wear face masks at all times.
- To minimize touchpoints in the office, we encourage all new patients to complete their new patient registration through our online portal.
- Patients will be screened with a health questionnaire.
- Our staff is equipped with the proper (PPE) personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear).
- Our dental personnel undergoes daily health screenings.
- Patients will experience a clean and disinfected lobby.
- Sanitizing areas will be provided for patients.
- Continuous sanitizing of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture will be performed.
- The wait-in-car option is available. Please ask the front desk for more info
- Sterile instruments and devices.
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces.
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette.
- Our world-class team will provide exceptional dental care.
Dr. Hernandez has gone the extra mile by taking a course and gaining certification in Covid Precaution. Our offices have installed “Molekule” HEPA filters. These air purifiers are cleared by the FDA for medical use to destroy viruses and bacteria.
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 713-468-5800 to reschedule your appointment.